Our offices are open again and we’re seeing patients once more! However, while our doors were closed over the past two months, we set up new digital features, including online check-ins for our existing Mustang, Norman and OKC Invisalign and braces patients, as well as digital consultations for new patients. This has allowed us to continue to stay connected.
If you’re a new patient who’s been thinking about orthodontic treatment for yourself or your child, a digital consultation is still an easy, convenient way to find out if treatment is right for you. Here are six reasons you should book a digital consultation at Craig & Streight Orthodontics today:
- It’s Convenient – You don’t have to get dressed or get the kids ready and drive over to our office. There’s also no need to take time off work. You can complete a digital consultation from your kitchen table, couch, bed, patio, office or wherever. Even better? You can do it in your pajamas.
- It Encourages Social Distancing – While things have gradually reopened, many people are still practicing social distancing. If you are, there’s no physical contact with a digital consultation. It’s all done from the comfort of your own home. We’ll be able to finish several steps in the orthodontic treatment process from afar and then we’ll get you in for a face-to-face appointment whenever you’re ready.
- It’s Super Simple – Our digital consultation is user-friendly and it only takes a few minutes to get the ball rolling. You’ll fill out the form with some information about yourself or your child. Then, you’ll take and upload a few smile selfies before hitting “send.” After one of our Oklahoma City, Mustang or Norman orthodontists looks over your details, we’ll connect with you.
- You’ll Get Important Information – One of our orthodontic specialists will assess your details and photos to develop a diagnosis and create a custom treatment plan for you or your child. We’ll reach out to you and fill you in on our treatment recommendations, your options, how long your treatment will likely last, the cost of braces or Invisalign, our flexible payment options, and more. This way, you’ll have all of the information you need to confidently move forward with treatment.
- You’ll Save Time and Start the Process – Every patient we treat starts their smile journey with a consultation. By completing one virtually, we can get several tasks out of the way. Then, when you do come in for your initial appointment with us, it will be shorter, saving you time. If you have insurance, you can provide us with your information and we’ll also estimate your coverage and get started on the paperwork for you!
- It’s Free and You Don’t Need a Referral – We always appreciate referrals from dentists. However, you don’t need one to book a complimentary digital consultation. We’ll be able to let you know if you or your child could benefit from orthodontic treatment. There’s no obligation but if you do decide you want to perfect your smile, we’ll schedule you for an appointment to get started.
We’ve been so happy to see everyone again and get back to work creating confident smiles. If you’d like to find out more about Invisalign or braces in Mustang, Norman or OKC, book a digital consultation at Craig & Streight Orthodontics today