We look forward to seeing you soon!!! Thank you for your understanding and patience through this
unprecedented time. We plan to reopen Monday, May 4th to see patients. We are happy to be
reopening and would like to inform you how we will be protecting one another.
During our temporary office closure, we have been planning our reopening, viewing webinars
regarding the changes and adaptations to the care of our patients, reviewing guidance from the
CDC, OSHA, the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists and
collaborating with other professionals.
Our office is a place you should feel comfortable coming to, although it might look and feel a little
different for a while. We would like to share our reopening information and procedures.
• We will be following the guidelines for social distancing by scheduling fewer patients throughout
• Please brush your teeth at home before your appointment.
• We will have you wait in your car instead of in the reception area and will come get you when we
are ready for your appointment.
• We will be taking the patient’s temperature prior to entering the office and a health screening
• We ask the patient to come in alone or if a small child, 1 parent may accompany them.
• Please wear a mask when entering the office.
• Certain appointments and procedures the patient will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen
peroxide rinse prior to their appointment. (Optic White 2% mouth rinse)
• Upon dismissal, we will walk the patient out of the office with their next appointment slip.
• We will be disinfecting the office routinely throughout the day.
• Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill.
• We will make adjustments to our procedures as needed as new information is released.
As healthcare professionals, we have routinely practiced the highest sterilization and infectious
disease prevention and mitigation standards set forth by the CDC and OSHA. We take those
guidelines seriously every day – not just during a pandemic – to protect our patients, our team
members and ourselves. We are procuring the proper PPE and all necessary safety measures are
We will be scheduling appointments for patients with broken brackets and appliances first so that
patients can get back on track. We will do our very best to see everyone as quickly as we can. We
will be in contact with you to schedule your next appointment in the upcoming days and weeks.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing your smiles
Your CSO Team